1) What do you believe to be your biggest strength?
Jon: My creativity and ideas, but can't channel into one.
Jerelle: Jon. He pushes me past my own limits and insecurities.
2) What do you imagine yourself doing 2-5 years from now?
Jon: Being involved in bigger collabs that impacts others to laugh.
Jerelle: Still hustlin' and copping shoes and ohhh.. house/family too!
3) What are you working on currently?
Jon: solscience, Sneakershields, Have Sole Clothing and DMG Laces.
Jerelle: Starting a new career (finally!) and what he said!
4) If you could sit down and pick one person's brain, who would it be and why?
Jon: Takashi Murakami, would love to pick his creativity and knowledge.
Jerelle: Too hard, everyone is just too smart in different ways.
5) Words you live by?
Jon: Creativity is an art form, ideas are the first spark.
Jerelle: No expectations, no disappointments.
6) Current favorite sneaker?
Jon: Jordan 1 L.A. got me back in the shoe game.
Jerelle: Air Max Zero Tokyo. Details on these are so AMAZING!
7) Favorite sneaker of all time?
Jon: Nike Blazer "Vanilla Ice"
Jerelle: Jordan 11 pink snakeskin. I ABSOLUTELY NEED THESE!
8) Favorite sneaker brand of all time?
Jerelle: Nike Air Jordans
9) Favorite apparel brand?
Jon: Johnny Cupcakes, guess I like my name a lot lol.
Jerelle: It's not about brands for girls, it's about fashion...
10) Favorite athlete of all time and why?
Jon: MJ, of course.
Jerelle: CP3 because his mindset is limitless, making others better.